Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tis even a BETTER season when my child has a birthday.

It's The Big One here. I'm smiling my happy face in my new, silvery birthday present. And Mama needs to change my shoe size in her sidebar cuz I'm a 7.5 now. She says I cost more than I used to. And she says that now we can share shoes. That she's been waiting for this day my whole life. Then, she says it's not like she'd WANT to. And then she says, "Blecchch," and holds her nose. Evidently, my boots aren't cool enough. I don't even have boots.

I did really well in my spelling bee today. I missed "furlong" in the third round. Mama says she'll take me to the track someday.

Mama says I'm the only one who can pull her from her blogging slump. That she loves me enough to do the other thing she loves. And that's write. But, writing sometimes causes anxiety. And then NOT writing causes anxiety. And then she says she gets kinda "tingly" with all there is to do and then she says, "Blecchchc." And there's no time for "blecchch" spellcheck!

She says we go way back. Way back to my beginning and hers. That she loves me a furlong or more. I gotta look that up.

Happy 11th birthday me. The Big One.

1 comment:

Madre el said...

Happy Birthday indeed! Seems you are growing by leaps and furlongs! Love that silvery new gift too!

G.M.