Thursday, September 29, 2011
Birthdays = Happy
Yeeeeeooooowww. You guessin' what tomorrow is?
Tomorrow is a mere month until my natal day.
KATY-GRAS!! BEGINS!! TOMORROW!!
(My posts in 2008 counting down the 30 days to my birthday mention fall-like temps. Ahhh, the old days.)
Tomorrow has GOT to be better today.
Tho' I am grateful for my many blessings, days can occasionally suck.
This one did.
But, I chatted w/ My Mama.
She said "Oh, get over yourself."
(Not likely were those her words. You know My Mama better than that.)
And so, because of a little travel, I will catch up w/ you -GRAS revelers a few days into the 30.
Maybe.
I might still be getting over myself.
Meh. Not likely.
Til then ...
GRAS!! GRAS!! GRAS!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Will LOVE every single one! Ready for the countdown!!!!!
Lots of GRAS love to you!
Madre el
Post a Comment