The Big One: "So, Mom, ever heard of Antonio Vivaldi? We're talking about him in school."
Me: "Help me. Are you talking about him in ART or in MUSIC?"
TBO: "Music. Mom. You know, Vivaldi. Violin concertos? You know. Him?"
Me: "Well, yes, I know a violin, and I know a concerto, and now it's all becoming a little more familiar. Sounds like you're really enjoying this concerto stuffffff ..."
TBO: "I love this music stuff. My favorite day was West Side Story. Maria and all those people. Did YOU KNOW that is was really just Romeo and Juliet?? Did you?"
Me: "You know when I was in ELEMENTARY SCHOOL MUSIC (!) we learned about "rounds" and "hand bells" and I swear there was this one time we square danced ..."
TBO: "I'm just having a hard time remembering. Was Vivaldi from the Baroque or Classical period?"
Me: "You have just GOTTA know how goosebumpy this conversation is going to make your Grandmommy ..."
1 comment:
He's GOT it! He's REEAAAALLLY GOT it!!!! Vivaldi no less!!!
Post a Comment