I've been gone from home for a week. And in this time I've been gone from my boys, I now believe The Tall One to Whom I am Married has fed our boys Ding Dongs and Mountain Dew for each meal ... and snacks.
The Short One tonight in bed: "There are voices ... oh YESSSS there are ... there are voices talking to me in my headddddd. They're therrrre. And they're talkingggg and I'm singggging and I luvvvvvvv it."
And this has gone on for many minutes.
TSO: "Heyyyyy, Mommmmmy ... I neeeed youuuuu. I have a sticker on my shellll."
Me: "Your whaaaaat?"
TSO: "The SHELLLLLLS on top of my feet. You know. Shellllls."
Me: "Your .... huh?"
TSO: "My shells. On top of my feet. I call 'em shells. What do you call 'em?"
Me: "Toenails?"
TSO: "Trim my shells. Pleeeeease???"
And so it goes. Ding Dongs. I'm telling you.
2 comments:
I am laughing so hard right now. Shells!
This makes me so happy. Since my daughter turned 3, she has started to say the cutest and wackiest things. I believe Your Short One is quite a bit older than my little one. This means that I get many more years of this fun vocabulary stage before she stops saying the darndest things!
Post a Comment