Today, while I was messing with My Latest Obsession That Is Facebook and trying to link up THAT application with this here Blogger account, Sweet "Little A" of the Bubble Family, of the big tears and sweet face and most pitiful cry in the whole wide world, bloodied his nose on my trampoline. It was a thick, red, bloody, Valentine mess. There was some talk of "knees to the head," and "falling on my head on PURPOSE," and, "I think I inherited my dad's allergies." (He REALLY said that! PRECIOUS!)
"This happened to Harry in Math Pentathlon last week, it's OK, really," he reassured me. And then I gave him some grape juice.
"I assured HIM that he looked a whole lot like Rocky Balboa, who he has no IDEA is even a real person, kinda like my third grade religious ed class yesterday didn't know who MATT DAMON was. And then I offered him a Baggie of ice.
As I giggled over the idea that there was "A Harry in Math Pentathlon Who is Prone to Bloody Noses," I couldn't get the notion out of my head that there HAD to be a better way to link up to Facebook from Blogger. HAD to be. And then I handed him a clean paper towel.
Oh, Mama, I know you don't care about this, but just like you want your new cell phone to work the way YOU want it to work for YOU and all those folks who APPROVED this new plan you're on. I WANT THIS LINKAGE to WORK!
So, in all, I guess this post is a test. To see if I've succeeded. (Probably not.)
In case I haven't, I'll leave you with this tidbit.
Today, I saw a man sing and dance wearing a flesh-colored bodysuit adorned w/ the body's organs.
And I can't get those intestines out of my mind tonight.
2 comments:
does it work? i didn't know you could link them. tell me more ...
You can import blog posts thru "Notes" on Facebook. But, it only appears on the "feed" like you posted a "note," and it doesn't give a direct link to your blog. It's an automatic feed, but the comments don't carry over. SURELY you can figure something from your handy, dandy phone?? :)
And SURELY I'm making no sense. Sorry ...
Typepad looks like the better system for us HIGH TECH, social networking, rock-climbing moms. Well, YOU climb rocks. I don't. :)
Post a Comment