Monday, February 9, 2009

This is a test because I can't leave well enough alone.

But, here's a funny picture while you wait. There's a group on Facebook called "I had big hair in the 80s."
And, yes, we are members.
"I iron my clothes while I wear them because one can never be too crispy."
Maybe we should start that one.

2 comments:

Madre el said...

It must have been cute at the time! Explain the clothing again! Memory is there but vague!

M'el

KT said...

The "test" regards Facebook and Blogger, NOT the clothing. Re: the clothing. In those days, ironing was a MUST. Like shoulder pads. (Unlike THESE days. Wrinkles and "droopy" shoulders are all the rage.) And we often INSISTED on ironing our clothing once, twice, three times. Even those grosgrain ribbons we wore thru our belt loops. IRONED FLAT. We were leaving to "go out" in this pic and decided we needed a quick touch-up. She probably got wrinkled in the car on the way over to pick me up. Removal of the shirt would've mussed hair and makeup. Then THAT would've required touch-up. And our "audience" was WAITING! :)