Monday, December 1, 2008

Good day, Mama.

When you fire up your new computer for the first time ever today, I thought you might head over here to the blog that took a nap during all of November while others were posting furiously and daily. So here's a gratuitous grandbaby shot complete with "cookie face" and baby fatness. (If those were panties, I'd crop, but who doesn't love a good baby diaper shot?) She still smells like cookies, but now with a hint of sweet potato and pear around the ears and neckline. And the top of that baby head? Still all vanilla and sugar and sweet baking goodies.

WELCOME BACK TO THE INTERNET GRANDMOMMY!! WE'VE MISSED YOU!!
Many "thankful" posts to post. In good time.

2 comments:

Bubble Girl said...

Welcome back to Blogville! You've been missed!

And those sweet boys AND that sweet baby!! So sweet.

Madre el said...

I've just returned!!! And how happy that makes ME!!! This has been missing in my life! Darn that IKE anyway! Thank you, thank you!

Madre El