I LOVE the fact that The Tall One To Whom I'm Married not only provides the means for our coffee beans, but also grinds, assembles and brews the beans every morning. The noise of the grinder muffles the grumbles he might otherwise hear from me on my pillow very early in the summer a.m. when he breaks from his bathroom routine to prepare the coffee. It's loud, but I find it so very charming and sweet. And I'm ever grateful.
I DO NOT LOVE that I have set up every account we have ever owned in The Tall One's name so that when I call to change, close, DO WHATEVER to an account, I can DO NOTHING "ma'am," except have The Tall One call IN ALL HIS SPARE TIME "an weee're soooo sorry for the in-con-veen-eee-unce 'MA'AM'!"
He does not have TIME to call you LAKEESHA ... he's much too busy grinding my beans!!