
"Hey, amigo... I can tell by the way you're starin' off into space there that you might wanna cut outta here for some donuts and red juice? I dooooo love me some red juice. 'Yummy juice' I call it. And yer lookin' a little down in the mouth. Nothing a Krispy Kreme can't cure. I'm sportin' a new hair cut. It's 'cut soft in back', or so I say. You might wanna take a little off the top ... and the sides? I'm also wearin' my 'office clothes' and they're a leeetle bit different than your office clothes, I see. There's a guy that runs around this place in a dress kinda like that. He's 'the big church guy'. What's that you say? You're BIGGER than MY big church guy? If you say so ... "
(Photo by my lovely SIL at The Big One's First Communion ... I'm going to hell for this aren't I?)