A status I would never post:
Yes, my child, I AM going to spend the next four years telling you THESE. GRADES. COUNT.
And I would post this status as a "check in" ... from my BATHTUB with the bathroom DOORS. CLOSED. Because that's the only place there's no homework.
And my "mood" would be a little red-faced emoticon with devil horns that says "feeling evil." Or maybe just a DAWG or a TIGER in "honor" of the stupid school/homework mascot.
I assuaged my want for more Mormon tickets by buying the soundtrack. That works.
I bought new jeans today.
They were cheap.
They stretch.
That's another status!!
My mood would be TWO. THUMBS. UP.
1 comment:
I would say that this post is clever and cute ...but I won't.....'cause I can remember the pain of homework...my own and others near and dear....It's there. Always will be. Sorry I have nothing more uplifting (as in stretch jeans!)
Post a Comment