I'm totally INTO "debate." I'm hating on all the hate. It's business. Not personal. But then I guess it IS very personal. Cuz ...
Pro-life advocates?? How does affordable health care not "further" life? My definition of "pro-life" is very, very broad, tho. Pro-life can mean BROWNIES for all if there are those of us who together love chocolate made of gooey goodness and baked with crispy sides. Comfortable shoes for all if it means we all agree our feet should not hurt. LOVE for all. Because who wouldn't LOVE ... a little LOVE? LIFE DOES NOT STOP AT BIRTH. We are our brothers keeper and all that. WE ARE OUR BROTHERS KEEPER!!
In a pro-life scenario there are no BOOTS to pull up. There are just shoes we need to walk a mile in together. REPAIRING and POLISHING each others shoes along the way. It's even better when we share. Girl shoes, boy shoes, people shoes, no shoes.
Green eggs and ham.
Whatever.
Shoes = love = life.
Period.
(In my opinion!)
And I would NEVER post that on the Facebook.
2 comments:
Sometimes I have to really ponder a comment on these posts....that is because I have no more ways to agree with the sensitivity than to say "Yes." I always remember "the boots"- Life is good when one has them.
......"really ponder a way to comment on the posts..."
Post a Comment