Tuesday, October 1, 2013

KATY GRAS DAY 1

Let's just say it feels like an eternity since I've posted.  AT LEAST since the advent of social media or so it feels and seems.  What with screen shots and search engines and online nastiness I've been hesitant.  It HASN'T been that long but it FEELS like it and that counts!!  And that online nastiness has me all freaked out about privacy and such.  And that STINKS!!  Which all culminates in WRITER'S BLOCK!!  A really good reason to pause. 
BUT here it is my BIRTHDAY MONTH!!  And I DO LOVE my MONTH! 
Today was a good day.  My youngest proclaimed it happy.  And for the three of you reading this blog, you know how HAPPY that makes me!! 
I love that you remembered my birthday month.
I will step over the online muck to celebrate, but with no theme in mind. 
Who needs themes anyway??  They STINK!!
Today was HAPPY!!!
And that feels good!

3 comments:

Bubble Girl said...

Blogs need a "LIKE" button! :) Happy Birthday Month!!

Madre el said...

Beginning of a Happy Month indeed! Thank you for making it so.

s said...

Yay! I love your birthday month!! Especially all the fun things you write. xoxo