Tuesday, October 4, 2011

GRAS Day Four.

Back on Day One ... time is just flyin'... The Tall One surprised me with a gifty on the plane ... all wrapped up and stuff. New, fancy ear buds that don't HURT my delicate ears. They claim to "never fall out." Which means if I get my cords hung up on the kitchen drawer knobs while listening to an audio book ... well, ouch.
I'm surprised my children are so content while we're away. Because goodness knows as a child I never wanted my parents to leave.
I'm surprised and so relieved.
The dog was extremely happy to see us. The kids? Meh, not so much.
Turk Pipkin was on our return flight home from LAX. That's all the famous I got on the trip. Not a Jolie Pitt to be found!!

1 comment:

Madre el said...

While ON THE PLANE???? Now THAT counts!!!! :)

Madre