The people here are smarter than me, and probably don't want their photos cruising the Web all willy-nilly. Even tho' I was going to provide proper attribution and everything. Anyway, I couldn't get it copied into this ol' blog no matter how much I loved it and how much I tried. And I didn't plan on being slanderous in any way except to say, "A cell phone is an accessory ... NEVER," so I didn't know how to show you THIS w/o creating a link. But, please promise me you'll look.
And if the link doesn't take you to three generations of guys who look EXACTLY alike, hold their hands the same, smile the same, AND wear their CELL PHONES in exactly the same place on their identical belts, then click to photo number FOUR of the series.
And it appeared yesterday in this paper better than it does here, because the editor cropped out all the Wrangler-clad legs leaving the PHONES much more prominently displayed.
I'm tellin' you. If you need a HOT LINK. Need a HOT LINK really, really bad? You're going to be able to locate ONE of those boys. Because they're cell phones are ON ... and ready ...