Welcome back to the 'hood! DAMN glad to see ya!
You coaxed me out of a postpartum funk in '02.
You coaxed me out of a postpartum funk in '02.
I drank of your sweet goodness more than water or wine.
Then, I read that you're leaving.
Going away on some Market Research Sabbatical. Some "singles cruise" for cola products.
And you leave.
Then, you reappear ... yet in the company of some sordid fruit ... cherry, black cherry. Or w/ some other partner... Dr. Pepper? Gimme a break. Gross.
Don't ever leave again.
Or, at least, if you have to go, come back soon.
You are something The Big One and I agree upon. ("I wish they still made Vanilla Coke, Mom.")
You are something I can share with The Short One in short amounts. ("Can I have Ice Cream Coke w/ my Fruit Loops, Mom?")
You mean so much to us.
I won't ever tell the Fruit Loops just how very much you mean.