It must be all those years of Mama and the Papas saying "if you're going to do something do it right the first time." Or at least "do your best the first time." Or "go first and get it over with." Or "if you're going to do a job, do it well." And other somesuch ...
This has made me NOT a Plan B kinda gal. I'm a Plan A gal. I want it to work well and right and be done. I don't like to plan for contingencies. I do. But I don't like it.
Voting! Voting held such mystery and responsibility when I was a child and accompanied my parents to the voting booth. I couldn't understand, why, as I got older, I couldn't go INTO the curtained booth w/ my parents. Maybe that's why I have such a strong desire to go today. I want to be a part of "what it's all about" behind the curtain. Because I'm not crazy about Plan B.
Tomorrow is birthday eve.
And I have IN MY POSSESSION a recipe for bat cookies.
And I realize there is no way to tell you in thirty days all the things that make me me. And that was Plan A.
Oops.
1 comment:
"Mama and the Papas" ====love it! And you on this birthday eve!
Post a Comment