I'm a completer.
If I begin a collection, I must finish it.
To a degree.
I don't collect to the point of hoarding.
Yet.
And I AM able to decide when I've had enough.
My children have an entire collection of superhero action figures and Batmobile (complete w/ safety recall bat fins) with which they NEVER play. After hard-to-come-by Robin and The Guy Who Freezes Water, I stopped ordering BECAUSE THEY NEVER PLAY W/ THE STUFF!)
Today is the 30th day of my birthday collection of what makes me me.
I must post on this 30th day because I started it and I WILL finish it.
Finishing something makes me me.
Completing a task.
Thing is, tho', I'm not actually DONE.
I still need to do the "ask" post.
The one about The Big One.
The one about flannel sheets.
So, stick around.
I may be 41.
But, I'm fueling for 42 and have more things to share.
To complete.
I won't be as preachy.
As wordy.
I promise.
(Mama, you still there?)
It's been a blessed 30 days.
A blessed birthday.
A great release that these 30 days are done.
That I finished it w/ a last minute date w/ The Tall One thanks to a laser tag birthday party and generous neighbors. Z Tejas. Pulled pork nachos. DANG!!
It's almost a new month and that's always exciting.
I shall do all I can to make it all about ME.
3 comments:
Still here. Still smilin'. And I'll miss these daily blogs difficult tho they may be for you! Thanks for the memories!
Madre el
I'll miss them too ... maybe you shouldn't stop ...
Thanks for your comments. I'm not going anywhere. PROMISE!
Post a Comment