Sunday, October 12, 2008

My babies are home on Day 12.

They returned home wearing the same clothes in which they left ... three days before. And their toothbrushes were still crammed in the bottom of their backpacks. Reeking of campfire smoke and deer camp funk, they couldn't wait to tell me about the antics of their Uncle James and the fact that there WAS NO POTTY MOMMY. NO POTTY.
Their nails didn't come clean even after a thorough soaking in the tub.
I think I should've saved the Happy Camper post for today. Because I've got two of 'em and I'm HAPPY they're home.
Me and The Fauna (that's Lucy, the dog and I think an excellent blog name for her) have many more weekends like this ahead of us as these boys get bigger and handier w/ their firearms.
And I'm already making my To Do list!

No comments: