Saturday, October 17, 2009

Day 13. Simply.

I spent the last week rushing. Feeling overwhelmed. One night, I even caught myself singing karaoke. Badly. It had just all gotten to be too much, I suppose. And I cracked.
(Darn if karaoke wasn't FUN.)
Today I'm grateful for autumn temperatures. I've said that before.
It's just that I'm VERY grateful.
A clean house. At least it's on its way to being clean.
Boys playing nicely.
An afternoon of music. South-Austin-style.
Autumn invites arriving in the mail.
And Hula Hut leftovers for lunch.
I caught sight of Honey today.
She's not THAT hunched.
Hunched, yes. Wind worn, yes. Couldn't see her eyes to get a real feel for her state.
I hope she doesn't know her husband calls her hunched.
No sign of Scott.
I'll keep you posted.
I'm grateful for such simple, random things. That all fit together to form a nice little "Gras-ti-tude" puzzle. Blended perfectly. On a Saturday.
Please enjoy your day too.

No comments: